Wednesday 15 April 2020

Daily Connection Question - What are you most passionate about?

 Daily Connection Question - What are you most passionate about?




I'm most passionate about Rugby because I've played it since I was little. I love watching the Crusaders and All Blacks on TV. I go outside all the time to Practise my Running and Passing. It's fun to play with my friends and against my friends. So that's why I'm passionate about Rugby. That's me in the middle with the yellow boots on playing for the West Coast Under 12 Rugby Team.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you this morning Max. I am not surprised in the least that rugby is your passion. I am sure you will be doing it hard without sport on TV at the moment too. It is a good opportunity to keep up with your fitness while at home though, and to set up some drills for yourself.
    Mrs G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.