Wednesday 17 January 2018

Voyage to New Zealand

Dear Matthew,

How are you? How is it going back at home? Anything exciting happened?

The ride's been very long so far. I can't wait to get to New Zealand. I'm feeling so excited because I can't wait to see what there is there. But I am a little bit nervous too. There could be lions. Or tigers. Or leopards!

The first thing I want to do when I get there is look at the scenery. I can see some land from here so we must be nearly there.

I'll write back to you when I get to the island.

From your mate,

Max

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max!

    Great to see you back blogging again! Man, you have been busy!!
    I hope that you have had an amazing Christmas and New Years break?

    This is a great letter Max, you have also formatted it really well (looks very official!) :)

    I like that you have asked your friend some questions about what is happening back home, I would be curious too!

    I am sure that the settlers coming in on waka were nervous about what they might find on arrival too! (I am sure they were glad that they didn't come across anything as scary as lions, tigers or leopards.)
    Is there anything else you think you might have been nervous about?

    Looking forward to catching up on your posts Max, keep up the awesome work!
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.